Choose test models to derive tests that are meaningful to stakeholders. Recognise the models’ limitations and the assumptions that the models make.
Consequence if ignored or violated
Tests design will be meaningless and not credible to stakeholders.
- Are design models available to use as test models?
- Are they mandatory?
- What test models could be used to derive tests from the Test Basis?
- Which test models will be used?
- Are test models to be documented or are they purely mental models?
- What are the benefits of using these models?
- What simplifying assumptions do these models make?
- How will these models contribute to the delivery of evidence useful to the acceptance decision makers?
- How will these models combine to provide sufficient evidence without excessive duplication?
- How will the number of tests derived from models be bounded?