Sequence tests to ensure the most valuable tests are run if execution time is limited or testing is stopped.
Consequence if ignored or violated
Stakeholders do not get the evidence they require to make decisions because the required tests have not been executed.
- What criteria for selection and/or prioritisation will be applied to sequence the planned tests?
- What criteria for selection and/or prioritisation will be applied to sequence unplanned or ad-hoc tests?
- What are the constraints to sequencing tests?
- How will dependencies between tests be minimised and managed?
- Under what circumstances can tests run out of sequence?